Wednesday 3 June 2009

Wow

I haven't been on here in ages so I have alot to talk about o:

In the holidays:

Tuesday: Went bowling with my olde childminder. she is awesome. We had a great time and it was good to catch up. xP It was awesome i came second twice. o:

Weds: Went bowling with Charliie, Lanny, Sophiie and Sarah. Sarah went home after and the rest of us went Hanely. I got the wrong bus ticket cuz i didn't have the slightest clue what i was doing, but i still got off with Charliie near my house. Leanne and I were the loudest on the bus.

Thurs: Went out with Charliie, lanny and Sophiie. Tried to get into Darag Me to Hell, yet Sophie messed up her b-day so we we didn't get in. Walked round castle for 3 hours making videos of us for youtube. Me and Sophiie went hyper on M&ms and cola. twas awesome.

Fri: Went out with Sophie and Leanne. Went to this field. Sophie took us into a long grass field, i got a rash and sunburn. Was werid. We tried the diet coke and mentos thing but used soft mints as there was no mentos o: it didnt work.

Sat: went out with Charliie and Leanne. Was amazing. Charliie introduced me to tagged =) Met ethan and becky. theya re crazyyyyy! haha. All in all it was an awesome holiday.

woohoo i got 75% on my ICT!

Yay i got my french.

S:7c
R:7c
W:7c
L:7a

totally happy xP

imma go now o:

BeckiieSheep

No comments:

Post a Comment