Tuesday 12 May 2009

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

YAY YAY YAY!
I ACTUALLY GOT A L8 ON MY MATHS!! AM SUPERRHAPPPY! I THOUGHT I BODGED IT!

okaayy enough of my happiness. i am randomly happy because I did an alright maths exam xD i am a doofus thouggghhhh. I answered a real hard question and in lesson forgot what I did to get the answer as I didn't understand my workingss. enough maths....

WOOHOO I GOT A B IN ENGLISH SPEAKING AND LISTENING AND I DIDN'T GET CRITISISED FOR BEING TOO QUIET!

okaayyy, more random happiness. i actually didn't get nervous during my speaking and listening exam xD and i was worried :S

ahh you can see i'm in a random shouting day. ohh yeahh....

....i broke my chair, bit it, fixed it, broke it again, fixed it properly, it had a wobbly back, so i found a screwy thingy adn it worked!!!!!!!!!!! now i can spin all night long.

and on the bad side...

WE GOT BANNED FROM EMAILING IN THE OLC!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!

looks like the library is the best option now...

we could have pieces of paper!

This is what mine and Janine's paper would say

Hey Becky :)

Hi

jodie loves ****

(becky shows Jodie paper)

hehe, janine i sent it to jodie xD

am gonna kill you >:(

teehee

AHHH im gonna go now

speak soonish

beckyyyrawrrrgoesboo

1 comment:

  1. I think I'd be the one writing 'am gonna kill you >:('. In fact, I know I would be. How did assembly practise go???

    ReplyDelete