Monday 18 May 2009

Hey =)

Haven't wrote on here in a few days xD

Got my Geography results back!! Am very pleased xD got 88% for the first three sections and 85% for all. Awesome x)

Soo my little brother is so so cute. he fell asleep on me on Sunday. I have taught him how to say upside down and right way up. Really cute. I played on one of the old pokemon games! So rubbish graphics.

Today was random. Really random. At dinner I was down reception with Dani all the time as she had a really bad migrane. Noone could pick her up so a teacher was gonna take her home but noone was available. She ahd to go to the medical room.

Lessons were random. I've nearly finished my crappy mask. It is rubbish. Ahh french was goodish and ICT was...well...ICT. I went half way through science... any homework?? What happened in PE Jodie?

am feeling ahhhhh! so bye!

1 comment:

  1. no homework for science; just answered some v. dodgy questions.
    we played bench ball. thats about it

    ReplyDelete