Thursday 14 May 2009

Yawn...

hey =)

Hey Jodster...what did your parents say about the results??

Anyways. Our assembly went awesome. Teacher stole my hymn book Grrr. A girl who's my amte might be leaving tutor! Grrrr. Ahh so one of the english teachers plays the piano and rocks from side to side. :L Funny.

So I just saw Leanne's sweet side :O She can be nice after all.

English was funny. We were supposed to do three or four points but I did wayyyy to many. :S I don't think its a problem. xD

Ahh, Am gonna kill mii Geography teacher....need results to know how badly I bodged the exam :S

Had to do the 1500m. Got best time EVER fror me. Even though it was a bad one. Jodie missed it. Hehe she will ahev to do it on her own.

hehe. Art was mental. My mask is really random xD It has bat wings as ears and its nearly finished!!!

Hehe this is like really silly, I'm listing stuff XD

Gotta go noww :S

Byeeeeeeeeeeee


Au revoir

Adios

RAWWRRRR!

hehe see ya

Becky

1 comment:

  1. they went on and on about them. that's why i never tell them.
    we should definitely kill her.

    ReplyDelete