Monday 11 May 2009

So..
Today was awesome. I got a 7c on my french speaking! which was the same as Jodie (hehe i'm mentioning you) and in my science I got 66/75 which is like waayyy better that my year 8 when I got 54 :S. I failed (by my standards hehe) the javelin (if thats how it spelt) with only 6.35 metres. Grrr.....

Sophie walked home today. I was gonna catch up with her afterwards but she was already past my house :( Ahh welkl we've been texting eachother all night at random times. I hope she is not in trouble for walking instead of cathching the bus.

In the computer room at dinner today, It was ok. Janine kept sending me really random messages and I was forwarding them to Jodie (mentioning you again) it was silly really. Across the road from me, the people order pizzas almost every night! I keep looking out for my old tutor, as he works/ed for Dominoes. Haha, haven't seen him yet.

I'm gonna go now. cba to type anymore.

BeckyRawwrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment