Thursday 7 May 2009

heyy

it has been ages since I wrote on here. Janine has been back for ages and ages. We all chose our options, and we have had the contracts. Now I have french in option A and geog in B. I don't know what is happening. I have had exams this week, only french and science left now. They moved the times along a period so now I have to miss geography =/ and do maths. Also I miss science for a science exam and have to do DT which sucks big time. They ahve gone hopeless so far. History was soooo dammnn long, I nearly died from writing. Geography was long also. Maths I screwed totally, and its the same with science paper one. I will have to make it up in paper two. Jodie says she screwed them up, but I know she hasn't, she never does. Haha she will kill me for saying this. Janine also did great, you can tell. Me? I screwed them all so far like I said. So Jodie says that Janien and I are Twilight addicts, but we aren't that bad. I'm more into House of Night now. I still like Twilight and can't wait for the New Moon movie. I will probably cry through it. I did on the book. I also cried on the Hosue of Night book 2. It was so so so sad. Have you ever read a book that made you cry? Harry Potter 7 made me cry buckets. Anyway, I was watchign Robin Hood on record on Sunday. I had to laugh my head off at the sheriff and Gisbourne rolling down the stairs. Utterly hilarious. I don't know how anbybody can still fight whilst having a knife stuck out of your leg though. Its SUPER GISBOURNE AND HIS INDESTRUCTABLE LEG!! haha the sheriff is still alive even though iccle Gizzy thinks he has killed him. Waterloo Road just gets mroe and more confusing too. What is happening to the world of TV? Anyway we have to do our English speaking soon. I have to be Ferdinand from The Tempest. Servanne, Emma and Rach did there's today and it was awesome, we are DOOOMED! Jodie is Ariel and she is so funny with the Ariel song thingy. She will kill me for saying that. The bad thing is, I don't wanna do it in front of the class, I feak out totally. Enough of that, I don't know what i want to do. I can't wait for next year and I don't have to do Music. that reminds me, the Inpossible Quiz song was on the test. My form tutor was having a dance to it while we were all trying to concentrate. he is probably the m,sot muppety teacher in the whole school. No wait, the whole world. He came and watched the Tempest extracts and laughed at us. Muppet. Well Its like getting on for time. I can't spend all night writing on this flippin blog. Ahhh Bye then =)

3 comments:

  1. why do you have to tell the world that I'm a nearly naked spirit thing????

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, in the words of janine, i'm going to kill you.

    ReplyDelete